Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

STEEL VERSUS IRON

I sucked in the sciences back in secondary school, but one thing I do know is that Steel surely flaws Iron. Its not like I am taking sides (let me land before una bury me all of u Marvel peeps), but although I am DC (FOR LIFE...football should not be the owner of this statement joor), I watched the two movies with no biase, and if there is a vote, (permit me to speak for the majority), most of us will go with the MAN OF STEEL.
Late last year geeks like me were agog when we saw the trailers for the two super hero movies, and of course I and some of my jobless friends were already arguing over which movie was going to be better. But before I talk to much, let us do a quantitative analysis of the two movies.When I say quantitative, I mean how much the movies have grossed at the box office.

Reboot of the Superman film series, Man of Steel released june 14 2013 directed by Zack Snyder (300), produced by Christopher Nolan (remember him? the Batman trilogy producer? like duh), and scripted by David S. Goyer. The film has grossed more than $636 million at the worldwide box office.

Iron Man 3 is a 2013, produced by  Kevin Feige (uhm...ok who is he?) of Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures premièred April 14 2013. As of June 2013, it has grossed over $1.2 billion worldwide, becoming the 16th film to gross over $1 billion. It currently ranks as the fifth-highest-grossing film of all time, ranks as sixth-highest-grossing openings for films and the highest-grossing 2013 film.

But no be by money jare, I have seen both movies and have sampled opinions, and the preferred movie between the two movies, Man of steel. Or what you think peeps?!

No comments:

Post a Comment